Sunday, April 29, 2012

Henry is 8 Months Old!


My little man turned 8 months old this week! It's hard to believe he will be 1 in four short months! Boy, does time sure fly (as I always say).  I really didn't think it would go this fast. I simply can't wait to spend the summer with my little guy and give him my undivided attention:)  Henry has been a very busy little man this month.  He has been working on cutting his top teeth, sitting for long stretches on his own playing with his toys, working on picking up small objects with his fingers, trying to feed himself with a spoon (very messy!), and trying to crawl.  Henry always seems to want to get down and go, but never gets very far.  I know that will change one day very soon, so I will relish in the fact that he can't run away for yet;)  Henry is like his mommy...he loves to eat! He loves everything mommy makes for him with the exception of peas and green beans. I have to get creative and mix them with other fruits and veggies. Henry currently eats: Bananas and strawberries; bananas and blueberries; bananas and avocados; bananas and peaches; peaches; mangoes; bananas and mangoes; apples and cherries; apples and prunes; apples and cinnamon; butternut squash with mango oj; sweet potatoes and cinnamon; potatoes, carrots, and corn; edamame, peas, and apples; goulash; black beans, chicken, and avocado; and other delicious foods.  Soon I am going to let him try fish. Can't wait to see what he thinks!



No comments:

Post a Comment