Saturday, June 2, 2012
Henry is 9 months!
Henry is 9 months old! At his 9 month visit, he was 21 lb. 4 oz. and 29 1/4 inches long. He gained 5 lbs since his last visit! I credit that to all of the healthy solid foods he has been eating:) Henry eats almost everything. A variety of fruits and veggies, fish, pasta, chicken, turkey, beef, yogurt, cottage cheese and whole grain cereal. He also loves many finger foods like yogurt bites, Ritz Bits cheese crackers, crackers, baby mum mum's rice rusks, cheese, grilled cheese, pita and hummus, fruits, and veggies (I could go on). He still drinks formula, but cuts down on it more and more each month. Henry also drinks water from a sippy cup. We have not given him juice yet and will hold off as long as possible.
We are not sure if Henry will crawl or walk first. He scoots on his back, scoots backwards on his tummy, stands and hold on to a table, and walks holding onto an adults fingers. Henry has 4 teeth and one on the way. I just bought him a tooth brush and toddler toothpaste to start brushing his teeth with. Henry is still a great sleeper. He sleeps 11 to 12 hours and still takes 2 naps a day:) I thank god every day for giving me such a wonderful sleeper and teether! Henry loves to babble, say dada, mama, and baba. I can't wait to be home this summer with him! We will be going on many adventures together and eating yummy foods. We may even start potty training...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment