Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Making Progress on the room...


We are finally getting Baby Boy Willy's room underway. Last month, I started cleaning it out, the room was my office/multipurpose room. But this week we really got down to business. I put up the curtains and put together the toy/book cubbies. Then we put together the crib and I washed and put on the bedding. Next on the "to do" list is put together the changing table/dresser, move my desk into our room, put Mike's cabinet in the basement, paint the closet and patch and paint the walls ( so glad my lovely father-in-law volunteered to do it:) ), and then decorate.  I truly can't wait to see my new little one!


DIY curtains from Pinterest. Thank you Melissa for pinning these! They were perfect for my little guys room:)


I need books and toys:)


I need a snuggly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment