11 month cutie!
1 years old!
Ethan is growing up right before my eyes! He started walking weeks after his first birthday:) He has many teeth, but not as many as Henry at this age. He loves food, so much so that he learned to sign food and more and uses it none stop. Every time I turn around he is signing food and more. It is almost comical, as well as exhausting! He knows how to climb stairs and is now learning to climb down them. He can say mama, dada, and baba. He loves to get in the cupboards and play in the toilet, something I didn't have to worry about with Henry. He sleeps through the night and takes better naps now, than he did when he was younger. He probably didn't sleep well as a baby because he was a tummy sleeper and I didn't realize it for a long time! I just love his blond, curly hair. I know he needs to get his first big boy cut, but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet;)
Ethan's Brown Bear 1st birthday party was a blast! We had lots of friends and family help us celebrate. We had it in my aunt Dori and uncle Moe's basement. We ate snacks, pizza, and salad. The cake was banana. E wasn't to sure of the cake, but Henry helped him along with it. It was a beautiful day that I will never forget:)
The food...
The decorations...
The Birthday Boy!
Rainbow fun!
Bring on the cake!
Testing the frosting.
The yummy cake!
Finally digging in.
Opening some gifts.

No comments:
Post a Comment