Thursday, February 5, 2015

Lenora is 2 months!


My baby is 2 months old and boy is it flying by! I hate how fast it is going, especially because she is my last:( I need to saver every moment of her newborn stage.  This has been hard recovering from a c-section, month long bronchitis, stomach flu, getting my gallbladder out and having walking pneumonia at the same time.  I am one tired mama! Luckily, I have a fabulous hubby, mom, mother-in-law, teaching partners, and brother/sister-in-law.  They have all helped me keep things running smoothly (tears running down my face)! I would be lost without them.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful support system:)

Poor Lenora did not escape the sickness in our house. She ended up with RSV, which she got from her little brother E. Luckily, she got a mild case, but had to take breathing treatments. She still has a lingering cough, which I hope goes away soon.

Lenora had her 2 month well visit this passed Monday, on the third snowiest day in Michigan's history.  Everyone was home that day. So grammy came to watch the boys, while mommy and daddy went to her appointment (mommy couldn't drive or lift anything due to surgery).  Nora weighed 10 pounds and 11 ounces.  She was 23 inches long and her head was 15 inches (they measured her head too big at her 1 month visit).

Currently, Lenora loves to smile and laugh, coo, loves her bath time with her daddy, is ticklish, getting better head control, sleeps in her crib, is starting to sleep through the night (9 days and counting:)), swing in her swing, play on her jungle gym, and still breastfeeds like a champ.  Mommy is obsessed with buying hair bows for all occasions for her to wear. When she grows up she will probably hate wearing things in her hair;) 

















No comments:

Post a Comment