Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Lenora is 6, no 7 months!


     My baby girl is 6 months already! Time sure is flying. Lenora is doing lots of new things.  She is sitting up on her own.  Lenora was slow to start solid foods, though she is liking them more and more each day.  She rolls over and she likes to scoot across the floor on her back.  Lenora is a very curious little girl.  She loves to explore anything and everything.  Her jungle gym is her most favorite place to explore.  Lenora is still sleeping through the night and breastfeeding.  Lately, she is boycotting her afternoon naps.  I think she is in pain.  She is constantly chewing on her fingers to get relief.  I think we will see a tooth or two in the very near future.  Henry and Ethan love to make Lenora laugh.  They are always doing something that makes her giggle.  Ethan continues to be jealous of his sister at times and lets her know this by doing something mischievous to her.  At her well visit on June 23rd, Lenora weighed 18 pounds 1 ounce and was 27 and 1/4 inched.  She gained 6 pounds!  At her 4 month, the pediatrician was pressuring me to start her on solids because of her slow weight gain, but I am glad that I stuck to my guns and waited!  She is doing just fine!  I am excited to spend time with her and the boys this summer and go on many adventures!






































No comments:

Post a Comment