Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Nursery

I am absolutely in love with baby Willy's nursery! My family and I put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into it. I decided to create a monkey themed room for my little guy. The first thing we bought for the nursery was the crib and mattress.  Michael did a great job putting it together with my assistance.  The next thing I bought for the nursery was the bedding.  I fell in love with this monkey bedding before I knew what I was having .  When I finally found out I was having boy, the bedding was closing out.  After looking at countless bedding patterns, I decided I had to purchase the bedding or I would not be happy with anything else. So I did:)

After I picked out the paint color for the room, Grandpa Wilusz painted the room.  He did an awesome job! Michael and I truly appreciated him painting the nursery since we don't like to paint.  Once the room was painted, we put together his bookshelf.  We also put together a glider and a dresser (with grandpa's help) that we received as presents.  My mother also hung the curtains in the nursery and  helped me put the monkey decal on the wall.  In these last few weeks, I have been washing and organizing baby Willy's clothes and bedding, putting his books on the shelf and putting together all of his fun toys that will sooth him and help him sleep.



 

The Final Product...Willy's Nursery!



We also put the car seat in the car, our baby classes are done, and my hospital bags are almost packed...now we will play the waiting game...2 more weeks...

No comments:

Post a Comment