Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ethan is 1 month!


Ethan was one month old on Mother's Day this year, but he went for his one month check up on Monday the 20th. He did a great job at the doctors, especially taking the hep shot (poor guy!). He weighed 10 pounds 14 ounces and was 22 inches long. Mommy and baby are having a hard time breastfeeding this time around. Not sure why. Going to see an ENT tomorrow to have Ethan's tongue checked out. I have a  sneaking suspension he may be tongue tied, type 4, which can be hard to diagnosed and interfere with feeding. If that is ruled out, I will consult a lactation consultant again. Hopefully, I will get to the bottom of this and nursing will be fun again and pain free:)

Other than the nursing issue, Henry, Ethan, and I are having a blast together. We visit the parks and the zoo often. We have also gone to Green Field Village together and had a few play dates with Audrey and Parker. Not sure what the summer will bring, but I know it will be exciting:) Love spending time with my boys. Henry is such a great big brother and can't wait to play with his little brother Ethan!














No comments:

Post a Comment