Where is the time going? My little weed is growing, growing, growing! He has so much personality, I just love him:) I haven't updated my blog in awhile because the site keeps changing on me and I have to re figure everything out:( Any who, E weighed 17 pounds 6 ounces and was 26 and half inches long at his 4 month appointment. He was a trooper...especially when he was getting his shots:)
Currently, Ethan is really into his hands these days and is starting to look at his feet. He is starting to sit up unassisted too and is starting to inch forward on his belly a little. E doesn't have any teeth yet, but I am sure they are not far off because he really enjoys stuffing both of his hands in his mouth and chewing on them! I can't say I am wishing for them though because I am still breastfeeding him and am not looking forward to the day he bites me;) I never went through this with Henry because I pumped and gave Henry a bottle when I went back to work. I also lost my milk supply early on due to sickness:( So we shall see what happens....
Ethan is not as good of a sleeper as Henry, but he sleeps well. He sleeps from 8:30 to 5 most nights, with random 11:30 or 3:30 feedings. So it is not so bad. E has done a great job adjusting to daycare after being home with mommy for 5 months. He takes his bottles with ease and is working on sleeping in a crib well during the day. His 6 month appointment will be coming up soon. We will soon see how big my chunker has grown. We will also be embarking on the new adventures of trying solid foods!
No comments:
Post a Comment