Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ethan is 7 months!



Ethan was 7 months on November 12th. Silly mommy missed it because she was busy doing report cards and holding parent/teacher conferences. Ethan did not have a well visit this month, though he did visit the doctor to get his flu shot. He was a trooper for both rounds...he barely cried:) E weighs in at 20 pounds and is about 28 inches.

Currently, Ethan is enjoying all sorts of yummy solids. He eats all sorts of squashes, sweet potatoes, green beans, avocado, apples, pears, bananas, yogurt, eggs and oatmeal. At Thanksgiving tried some turkey, cranberry relish, potatoes and sweet potato casserole. E seems to love all food, he just isn't sure about the textures sometimes. Ethan and I are still breastfeeding, though I do supplement with formula because I can pump enough during the day when I am teaching. Hoping to hold on until his first birthday, but we shall see. I feel so blessed that I have been able to do it this long:)

Ethan loves to talk, talk, talk:) E also got his first tooth this month. His bottom, left, front tooth. He has been a great teeth so far. Ethan is not crawling yet. He loves to sit up and play with his toys. He also likes to play in his Jumperoo. E can also stand and hold onto things. We may have a walker before he crawls just like his big brother. 


Up north trip


The cowardly lion from OZ...Grandma W made it:)




Posing with mom and dad



Tired from all the fun


Cutest little pumpkin!




I don't like to go to bed:)

Tunnel fun:)


Franken E


Holiday fun:)



Fun at the park



First time sitting up on my own without falling over


Not feeling so great:(


Playin a Detroit Kid City!



Fall zoo trip:)






No comments:

Post a Comment